We strive to be a socially and environmentally responsible company.
We support organizations and foundations within our community. A portion of our sales benefit:
- Children's Hospital at Providence through the Providence Foundation
- Providence Alaska Medical Center Auxiliary
- Alaska Regional Hospital Auxiliary
We support the local economy by printing our notecards and advertising material locally in Anchorage, Alaska. In addition, we purchase all supplies from local businesses insofar as possible.
We strive to reduce our carbon footprint in these ways:
- We drive a hybrid vehicle for all business & personal purposes when able.
- We use CF light bulbs in our office and home.
- We recycle all resources possible in our office and home.
- Our office and home are certified five-star energy efficient.
We strive to produce our cards & photographs in an environmentally-friendly way:
- Cards are printed with part-soy inks
- Paper we choose for our cards is produced from paper companies that are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.
- Clear bags on our cards and photos are acid free and made from 10% recycled content.
- Foam board and mat board we use in our photo packaging and framing is acid free and CFC free.
Our photographs are printed in the U.S.A. by Fine Print, a leading steward in the field of environmentally sound printing.
- Fine Print's entire facility is powered 100% by Green Power through the Fort Collins, Colorado, Green Energy Program.
- Fine Print is E-Green certified.
- Fine Print participates at the 100% EPA Green Partnership level.
Photographs by Eric R. Anderson
Published by Jennifer and Eric Anderson